Walmart is continuing to make some changes to keep both you and their associates safe.
We’ve made no-contact delivery pre-set as a default
- We’ve pre-set the no-contact delivery option as your default on the checkout page.
- Upon arrival, the delivery driver will place your groceries on the doorstep, knock and/or ring your doorbell, then walk away—no need to sign.
- You’ll receive text and push notifications when the driver is on the way and once they arrive, so keep an eye out and your phone nearby.
- While we encourage the no-contact delivery option, you’re free to opt-out. Just uncheck the box to enable regular delivery.
No-contact store pickup—just park & relax!
- Park in a designated pickup spot. Stay in your vehicle and keep your windows rolled up.
- An associate will load your order into the trunk and sign for the order on your behalf.