This is a Sponsored post written by LRWC on behalf of P&G. All content and opinions are 100% our own.
P&G Everyday just got a major upgrade and I know you’ll love it! Say hello to the new P&G Good Everyday website!
Not only can you still get the coupons you know and love from your favorite P&G brands, you can now earn rewards for things like gift cards and more. Plus you can support causes you care about just by scanning your receipt or taking a survey.
One of the causes included is Tide Loads of Hope. Tide Loads of Hope originally started back in 2005 when Hurricane Katrina hit.
At that time, Tide created a laundromat on wheels to restore comfort for those affected by natural disasters and other times of crisis. Since then, they have proved 68,000 loads of clean laundry to people in need.
What I love about the new P&G Good Everyday is that just one action, scanning a receipt or taking a survey, can provide detergent for one day of clean clothes to people in need all the while, earning you your own rewards to use towards gift cards and more.
And of course, don’t forget to print your coupons before you shop. I printed some Tide coupons, shopped at CVS for my Tide products and scanned my receipt. I earned rewards and helped my favorite cause at the same time making it super easy to turn your everyday actions to acts of good.
Here’s how it works!
How to sign up:
- Go to P&G Good Everyday
- Select the prompt to “Sign Up”
- Provide the relevant information needed to create your account
- Select the cause you want to support
- Click “Create and Account”
How to Earn Points:
- Sign up = 25 points + 1 donation to a cause of your choice
- Scan 1 receipt = earn 50 points for every P&G product purchased + 1 donation to a cause of your choice
- Take a survey (2-4) questions = earn 25 points + 1 donation to a cause of your choice
How to Redeem Your Points:
- Go to your account profile page
- Click Redeem Points
- Select how you want to use your points: Gift cards, Cause Donation, Sweepstakes Entry or Coupons
How to Access Coupons:
- Select the tab titles “Coupons”
- Click “add to basket”
- Repeat for all coupons you wish to redeem
- When done, click on the basket icon
- Click “print coupons”