BJ’s Wholesale is now allowing the use of Paper Coupons in store again! They also have their coupon books available again!
This is very exciting news because at BJ’s we can stack their coupons plus manufacturer coupons!
Details about BJ’s Coupon Policy:
- Clipless Coupons are applied automatically, subject to applicable quantity limits.
- BJ’s and National Paper and Digital Coupons may be combined (or “stacked”) with Clipless Coupons.
- Each BJ’s Digital Coupon may only be redeemed once per transaction but will reload in Member’s Digital Coupon gallery to be clipped again during a later transaction, limit of (4) uses.
For BJ’s Paper, BJ’s Digital, National Paper, National Digital and Basket Level coupons:
- One (1) coupon type allowed per offer. A BJ’s Paper Coupon cannot be combined with the corresponding BJ’s Digital Coupon for the same offer and applied against a single BJ’s selling unit.
- BJ’s Coupons must match eligible items and quantities on the offer.
- Multiple BJ’s Coupons (Paper or Digital) for unique offers can be combined. There is no limit to the total number of unique BJ’s offers that may be applied against a single selling unit, so long as the total value of all Coupons applied against a single selling unit does not exceed the BJ’s retail price of the selling unit.
- National Coupons must match to the items and quantities on the offer.
- A National Paper Coupon cannot be combined with a National Digital Coupon for the same offer.
- Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ’s selling unit.
Take a look at all of the BJ’s Clipless Coupons that are currently available.
For Even More BJ’s Savings