Boy oh boy did I have another fun shopping trip at CVS this week! There were only a few deals I wanted to take advantage of. This week’s shopping trip ended up costing me only $2.90 after coupons, ExtraBucks Rewards and Ibotta Rebates…for almost $97 worth of products! That’s a savings of 97%. Look at all this great stuff!
There were some sweet deals for me this week thanks to a lot of nice CVS coupons that were sent to my ExtraCare account such as this Money Maker + Up to 4 FREE Axe Body Sprays, Schick Hydro Men’s Razors as Low As $0.99, Money Maker + Up to 3 FREE CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Fill & Define Pencils Dial Liquid Hand Soap as Low as FREE, Money Maker + 2 FREE Maybelline Fit Me Blush and more!
These are the CVS coupons used in this transaction:
- $3/$16 any cosmetics CVS Coupon (select shoppers)
- $1.00 off Maybelline CVS app-only savings (all shoppers, limit 1)
- $3.00 off Maybelline cosmetics CVS Instant Coupon (all shoppers, limit 1)
- $4/$10 Axe spray or deodorant CVS Coupon (select shoppers)
- $2.50 off any Dial Liquid Hand Soap CVS Coupon (select shoppers)
- $2/$10 any mouthwash CVS Coupon (select shoppers)
- $5/$20 any shave product, CVS Coupon (select shoppers)
REMEMBER: ExtraBucks Rewards have an expiration date so you want to be sure and use them before they expire. I am already planning how to use the ECBs I earned on this shopping trip for my next shopping trip!
Be sure to share your favorite deals this week as well. Happy Savings!