Looking for your first Mountain bike and are ready to go on to the bike trails, here’s another great bike!
- The frame of the ST50 mountain bike is unisex.
- Studied down to the smallest detail, with a fairly marked sloping (inclination of the upper tube), over a fairly wide range of sizes, the frame of the ST 50 mountain bike is not only light, but it is also versatile.
- 100% aluminum: the frame of the Rockrider ST50 mountain bike has been designed in aluminum to combine strength and lightness. Thus, your pedaling is more efficient.
- Its “sloping” type geometry makes it easier to step over for both men and women.
- The 80mm front suspension lets you overcome your first obstacles with peace of mind on slightly uneven trails.
- Its mechanical spring is a guarantee of reliability. Above all, the fork is easy to maintain.
- For hardness adjustment? It is very easy thanks to a simple wheel.
REAR SUSPENSION: NONE
- This mountain bike has no rear suspension.
- It is a so-called “semi-rigid” mountain bike: ideal for starting and getting started on your first mountain biking tours.
- Faced with a “full suspension” mountain bike (with a rear suspension), the interest is simple: the mountain bike is lighter; you lose less energy on flat ground.
DERAILLEUR & TRANSMISSION
- 3 plates of 7 speeds, that is to say, 21 speeds!
- 2 rotating handles that are easy to handle.
- The saddle attachment (welded) of the ST 50 prevents any movement of the saddle during your ride.
- And because your comfort is our priority, we offer you an exclusive ERGOFIT saddle, wider, with a profile in the shape of a “hammock”.
- Easily adjust your saddle height with the 350mm long, 29.8mm diameter steel MTB seat post.
V-BRAKE SKATE BRAKES
- Brake effectively thanks to the 2 V-Brake type pad brakes.
- These brakes are made up of 2 calipers equipped with pads that exert a more or less strong pressure on the rim to slow down or stop the rotation of the wheels.
- Thanks to the specific design of the ST 50’s aluminum brake levers, only two fingers are sufficient to brake.
- Check the wear of the pads once a year. If the streaks disappear, go to your store’s workshop.
26″ WHEELS & DRY TERRAIN TIRES
- With its lightweight 26-inch single-wall wheels, you can easily get started on mountain biking trails.
- DRY 26 x 2.0 tires are the most suitable for hiking on dry terrain. The central part is very rolling, while their side crampons provide good grip in turns.
- Obstacles, wheelies, skids, small jumps? For your safety, wheels with “double wall” rims (more resistant) will be more suitable.