Check out this deal at WOOT!
Limit 3, valid for 2 days or until sold out.
Free shipping with Prime.
- Your voice in the driver’s seatJust ask Alexa to play music, continue your Audible audiobook, check your calendar, find nearby businesses, or make calls. With 8 microphones, Echo Auto even hears you over road noise. Echo Auto starts up in seconds, works through your car speakers, and uses your existing smartphone plan.How does Echo Auto work?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through your phone’s Alexa app and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Each time you start your car make sure your phone’s volume is up and set your car stereo to the correct input. Then say “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask.
Hands-free news and entertainment
Echo Auto uses the Alexa app to access your favorite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, artist, or station from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With TuneIn and iHeartRadio, listen to local radio stations or thousands more from around the world. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Plus, stream podcasts, listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Jeopardy!, 20 Questions, and more.
Make the most of your drive
Update to-do lists, set reminders, or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. Just ask for directions and Alexa connects to supported apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze on your phone. Alexa can even help you make calls, Drop In on compatible Echo devices at home, or send an Announcement that you’re on your way.
Alexa has skills
With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you play roadtrip games like HeadsUp!, find the cheapest gas with GasBuddy, get help parking with ParkWhiz or ParkBob, or even get roadside assistance with Nationwide or Urgent.ly.
Simple to set up and use
- Plus Echo Auto into your car’s USB port or cigarette lighter and mount it to an air vent.
- Use the Alexa app to begin setup.
- Before every drive, set your car stereo to Bluetooth or auxiliary and adjust the volume on your phone and stereo.
- Just ask Alexa for music, news, directions and more.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Auto has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time.