7-7 Acme Coupon Match Ups 8/7- New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at Acme? Check out the Acme Deals page to see all the latest deals at Acme. Click the banner below to view the full list of deals for the week
Shop Acme online through Instacart
Acme Coupon Match Ups Week 8/7:
This week's Acme Match Ups
J4U eCoupons (all prices are AFTER digital savings is applied)
Acme Unadvertised Deals
ACME UNADVERTISED DEALS
UNDER $1 DEALS
Acme Just for U
Acme’s MyMixx Digital Coupon program has now changed to Just for U. The program looks promising and is already off to a great start. Here are some of the changes.
Coupons & Deals
The new Just for U rewards program will have more digital coupons, more personalized deals and even FREE offers for Just for U members.
This week , every one has coupons for the following free items:
UPDATE: THESE OFFERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THESE WERE THE OFFERS THAT WERE AVAILABLE DURING THE WEEK THIS REWARDS PROGRAM LAUNCHED
- Free Lucerne Grade A Large Eggs 12 ct
- Free Coke, Diet coke or Sprite 2 liter bottle
- FREE O Organics Read to Eat Popcorn 4-6 oz
- FREE Signature Select Italian Bread 14 oz
- FREE Signature Select Pasta 12-16 oz
As well as many other great offers.
Plus there are many personalized deals (vary by shopper) for things like $1 off any pasta sauce, $1 off produce department purcahse, $1 off refrigerated yogurt purchase, etc. which could make for even more freebies depending on which coupons you have. Also, these personalized $1 offers, do stacked with the digital specific coupons. So for instance, if you have the $1 off any O Organics Product Personalized coupon, you can stack that with the $1 O Organics 100% Pure Pumpkin or the $1 O Organics Cranberry Sauce or even the $1 O Organics Broth to score those for free.
Can I combine manufacturer and store coupons with Personalized Deals?
Yes, you can combine manufacturer or store coupons with your Personalized Deals, subject to terms and conditions of each coupon
Stacking of Digital Coupons
J4U Personalized and Store digital coupons can be combined with either a paper or digital manuf. coupon. According to Acme’s Coupon Policy:
ONE (1) manufacturer’s paper coupon and ONE (1) ACME store coupon may be redeemed on the same item, providing the value of the coupon is not more than the price of the item. However, only the manufacturer’s paper coupon will be doubled.
However, you can not stack a J4U Manufacturer digital coupon with a paper manufacturer coupon. According to Acme’s Coupon Policy:
Acme Markets does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
It’s easy to tell when a J4U coupon is a store coupon or a manufacturer coupon as it’s written right on the coupon. See below:
Now you can earn points when you shop. You can earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on your grocery or pharmacy purchase or 2 points for earn $1 you spend on gift cards. Note: 100 points = 1 Reward
You can redeem your rewards for discounts on either gas or groceries.
The gas rewards work as follows:
1 Reward (which is 100 points) will get you 10¢ off per gal at participating gas stations and may be redeemed for up to $1 off per/gal.
*MAXIMUM GAS REWARD AT PARTICIPATING SUNOCO STATIONS IS $1 PER GALLON OF SUNOCO BRANDED FUEL AND $1 PER GALLON AT SAFEWAY, CARRS/SAFEWAY, TOM THUMB, RANDALLS, VONS, AND ALBERTSONS (collectively, “Albertsons Companies Banner Stores”) GAS STATIONS. Points are earned based on whole dollars spent on eligible purchases; cents are not counted (for example, if you spend $5.75 on a single transaction, you will earn 5 points; no points are awarded for $0.75). Points may be redeemed only in increments of 100: for each 100 points earned within one calendar month, you will receive a Reward equal to $0.10 per gallon: 100 points=1 Reward → $0.10 per gallon Reward; 200 points=2 Rewards → $0.20 per gallon Reward, etc.
The Grocery Rewards work as follows:
You can use your rewards towards specific grocery deals when you reach your first reward. Remember, 100 points = 1 Reward. You can see the current rewards here
No Rewards will accrue to points that do not reach the next 100-point threshold, and such points expire at the end of the calendar month in which they are earned. Rewards earned during each calendar month can be used only through the end of the following calendar month, at which time they will expire (for example, Gas Rewards earned in January expire at the end of February).
Sign Up for the Acme Just for U
If you already had a MyMixx account, you can sign in with that same information. If you didn’t have a MyMixx account, you can sign up here
How To Get Your Discount & Rewards at Checkout
Simply use the phone number associated with your Just 4 U account at checkout. You can find the phone number you have listed in your account by going to the “My Account” section while logged into your J4U account. It will be listed under Contact Information.
Weekly Acme Deals
Make sure to check out our weekly Acme Coupons & Deals so you can find the best deals this week. And, you can even make your own, personalized, shopping list to make it super easy.
More Acme Deals You’ll Love:
View & Print the Acme Coupon Policy
- ACME adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
- No additional minimum purchase required for redemption of manufacturer’s coupons beyond what is stated on coupon.
- Expired coupons will not be honored.
- Customers must purchase exact product in specified size.
- No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
- Xeroxed manufacturer coupons are not accepted.
- We will double the value of any manufacturer’s paper coupon valued 99 cents or less (i.e. 50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1.00; 99 cent coupon will be double to $1.98).
- Coupons for $1.00 or more will be redeemed for face value.
- Double coupon offer is valid on national brand manufacturer paper coupons only – unless otherwise noted.
- ONE (1) manufacturer’s paper coupon and ONE (1) ACME store coupon may be redeemed on the same item, providing the value of the coupon is not more than the price of the item. However, only the manufacturer’s paper coupon will be doubled.
- If the paper coupon’s face value or the double coupon value is greater than the purchase price of the item, the item will be free. We will not give cash back or apply additional discount.
- The following paper coupons are redeemed at face value and are not doubled:
- Free coupons, ACME store coupons, Milk coupons, Cigarette coupons, Pharmacy coupons, store-issued manufacturer paper coupons or manufacturer paper coupons that state “do not double”.
- We accept computer (Internet) generated manufacturer-issued paper coupons that meet the following conditions:
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
- Computer (Internet) generated paper coupons for FREE items require a purchase and must scan. Redemption value of FREE item not to exceed $5.00.
- Internet coupons must have a scan bar and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
- The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- ** We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
- Only one manufacturer coupon total will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer. Coupons cannot be applied to the “FREE item.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ACME store coupon is 1/100¢.
- We do not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
- Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
- This Coupon policy may be modified at the Store Director’s discretion and is subject to change.
- Computer (Internet) coupons that have been identified as counterfeit will not be accepted.
- Rain checks are not issued for manufacturer paper coupons.
- Rain checks can be issued for ACME store paper coupons as long as the coupon does not state “while supplies last”. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
To redeem any just for U digital coupons you must clip the offer and add it to your just for U account. You must use your just for U # at the ACME register pin pad to redeem electronically clipped digital coupons. All electronically clipped coupon offers must be used before the expiration date. All expired coupon offers will be removed from your just for U account.
- Digital Coupons are not doubled or tripled.
- Digital coupons may not be combined with a paper coupon on the same item.
- Limited to one (1) just for U Mfg coupon per just for U account # per item.
- Digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a just for U # are automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the just for U # has been entered at the pinpad.
- All other coupon policies above apply to electronic coupons that are loaded to a just for U #.
- Internet and digital coupons electronically loaded to a just for U # may not be doubled or tripled or other increase in coupon value promotion.
- Acme Markets does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a just for U #.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Acme. The policy stated on the Acme official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Acme has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.
Each week we post a ton of deals with Acme Coupons. You can find our Acme posting schedule as following:
- Thursday: We post the full Acme Coupon Match ups for the deals that start that Friday
- Friday: We post any hot deals available at Acme for that week
To view the Acme Coupons on a mobile device you can head over here:
- Weekly Acme Match Ups: http://lrwc.co/1qLcmtn
- All Latest Acme Deals: http://lrwc.co/1VdzM8G
- Coupon Database:
- Huge List of Printable Coupons
- Coupons. com:
- Sunday Coupon Preview:
- Shop for Free Weekly Deals: http://lrwc.co/1dR9Uxn
- Check out these other great savings tools:
Grocery Price Comparison – Check for the best prices on products you are shopping for.
Printable Coupons – Find out where to best all the best grocery coupons plus FAQ about printing coupons
Beginners Guide to Couponing – learn how to save money on groceries using coupons.
Coupon Database – Filled with tons of coupons including insert coupons, digital coupons, printable coupons, rebates such as Ibotta, Checkout 51 and much, much more.
More Ways to Save with Acme Coupons:
Be Sure to check out the Acme Coupon Policy to learn exactly how to use coupons at Acme including double coupons, how many coupons, acceptance of printable coupons, the use of the new Acme Just for U Reward program and more.
Sign up for the Acme Just for U Coupon Program where you can save even more by sending coupons directly to your Just for U account making it easy to save at checkout. You’ll also get personalized coupons based on your previous shopping. And, you can earn money off your gas purchases at Sunoco gas stations. Your account is associated with your phone number so you don’t need to carry around a card to swipe at checkout. Instead, you can simply use our phone number to get your coupon savings and earn your Just for U Rewards.
Other store’s you might be interested in:
- Dollar General Coupons & Deals
- Dollar Tree Coupons & Deals
- Walgreens Coupons & Deals
- Target Coupons & Deals
- Staples Coupons & Deals
- Rite Aid Coupons & Deals
- CVS Coupons & Deals
- BJ’s Coupons & Deals
- ShopRite Coupons & Deals
- Costco Coupons & Deals
Image Credit: Acme. Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by Acme.