Great deal for BJ’s Members! Get Both Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 138 fl. Oz. + Tide Purclean Honey Lavender Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent, 125 fl. Oz. at BJ’s Sign into your account Add Both Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 138 fl. Oz. + Tide Purclean Honey Lavender Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent, 125… Read More
BJ’s Wholesale Coupon Policy
View & Print the BJ’s Wholesale Coupon Policy
BJ’s Wholesale Club is pleased to accept both BJ’s-issued and manufacturers’ coupons, subject to the limitations set forth in this Coupon Policy. One (1) BJ’s Coupon per offer can be combined with one (1) National Coupon on a single selling unit, and the total value of all coupons redeemed against a single selling unit may not exceed the BJ’s retail value of the selling unit. Subject to the total value restriction and any other restrictions stated on a coupon, there is no limit to the number of BJ’s Coupons that may be applied against a single selling unit so long as the offers are unique. A single BJ’s selling unit counts as a single “item” for the purpose of all redemption restrictions stated on any coupon.
When we refer to “coupons,” we are referring to promotional offers including the following:
- Clipless Coupons –Clipless Coupon are BJ’s promotional offers which apply automatically every time an article is scanned purchase in our Clubs (Clipless Coupon) or purchased on BJs.com (Instant Savings). At times, quantity limits may be set on the number of Clipless Coupons applied for an article.
- Digital Coupons– Digital Coupons are coupons that are electronic or “digital.” A BJ’s Digital Coupon is a BJ’s promotional offer available in the BJs.com or mobile app coupon gallery that a Member may “clip” to add directly to his or her Membership Card.Select National Digital Coupons are offered in the BJs.com and mobile app coupon gallery, as well. We regret that we cannot accept “online only” or manufacturers’ digital coupons offered through sources other than the BJ’s coupon gallery.
- Paper Coupons– Paper Coupons are promotional offers available in printed form. You will typically see 3 types:
- BJ’s Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by BJ’s;
- National Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by the Manufacturer of a product (e.g., “newspaper coupons”); and
- “Basket Level” Coupons: Coupons not associated with a specific item in a transaction; however, the coupon reduces the amount of the transaction total when stated minimum requirements are met (e.g., “Save $10 on your next BJ’s purchase of $50 or more”).
BJ’s Members and Non-Members may use coupons. The Non-Member surcharge is a separate charge and does not increase the BJ’s retail value of a single selling unit. BJ’s Members have the option of loading BJ’s Digital Coupons and select National Digital Coupons directly to their membership card from BJs.com or the BJ’s mobile app, as well as using both BJ’s and National Paper Coupons. Non-Members may use National Paper Coupons and any BJ’s Paper Coupons when shopping in Club.
BJ’s adheres to and enforces all specific requirements and all redemption rules outlined on each individual coupon. BJ’s does not accept coupons for items that it does not carry. BJ’s does not acceptcoupons that are to be scanned directly from a mobile device. All buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers will be honored for in stock items only and will be redeemed for a maximum value that does not exceed the retail price for the BJ’s selling unit.
The following coupon combination, or “stacking,” rules apply at checkout at BJ’s:
- Clipless Coupons are applied automatically, subject to applicable quantity limits.
- BJ’s and National Paper and Digital Coupons may be combined (or “stacked”) with Clipless Coupons.
- For BJ’s Paper, BJ’s Digital, National Paper, National Digital and Basket Level coupons:
- One (1) coupon type allowed per offer. A BJ’s Paper Coupon cannot be combined with the corresponding BJ’s Digital Coupon for the same offer and applied against a single BJ’s selling unit.
- BJ’s Digital Coupons may only be redeemed once per Member.
- BJ’s Coupons must match eligible items and quantities on the offer.
- Multiple BJ’s Coupons (Paper or Digital) for unique offers can be combined. There is no limit to the total number of unique BJ’s offers that may be applied against a single selling unit, so long as the total value of all Coupons applied against a single selling unit does not exceed the BJ’s retail price of the selling unit.
- National Coupons must match to the items and quantities on the offer.
- A National Paper Coupon cannot be combined with a National Digital Coupon for the same offer.
- Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ’s selling unit.
BJ’s In-Club Coupons, Clipless Coupons and Instant Savings are supported by manufacturer funding. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on BJ’s pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
BJ’s reserves the right to limit the number of coupons redeemed per item and per transaction. BJ’s reserves the right to restrict issuance of coupons and publications to selected Members.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with BJ’s Wholesale. The policy stated on the BJ’s Wholesale official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when BJ’s Wholesale has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.
Be sure to visit the following for all the latest BJ’s Coupons and BJ’s Deals:
Everything you need to save money at BJ’s, match ups, coupon policy & more.
Filter by BJ’s in the search box to find all the latest BJ’s Coupons.
How to Use Coupons at BJ’s Wholesale Club
Headquartered in Westborough, MA, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. (www.bjs.com), is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The Company currently operates over 190 Clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 24,000 Team Members.
More In-Club Savings Exclusively for BJ’s Members
Take advantage of BJ’s in-Club coupon savings which can be loaded directly to your BJ’s Member Card. These coupons can be used along with manufacturer coupons for even more savings.
Generous Coupon Policy
BJ’s Wholesale has one of the best coupon policies for wholesale warehouse stores. Not only can you stack a BJ’s Coupon with manufacturer coupons, you can also use a manufacturer coupon for every item in multipacks. Here are some guidelines on using coupons on multipacks:
When purchasing a multi-pack, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, Members can combine one BJ’s-issued coupon with manufacturers’ coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.
Examples of a multipack:
- Three-pack of toothpaste
- Two-pack of salad dressing
- Three-pack of taco kits
Examples of products that are NOT multi-packs:
- Box of cereal containing two bags (the bags cannot be sold individually)
- Case of water
- Case of soda
- Case of motor oil
Members may also use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
In terms of manufacturers’ coupons that are “buy one, get one free,” we will honor the coupon for items in stock as long as our price does not exceed the maximum value stated on the coupon. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value, we cannot honor the coupon.
We cannot accept multiple BJ’s-issued coupons on a product.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the LRWC Beginners Section