Price Chopper Coupon Policy
View & Print the Price Chopper Coupon Policy
Manufacturer Coupon Acceptance
- Price Chopper continues to add value to the family shopping trip by accepting manufacturer coupons. Price Chopper’s register system is programmed to read and follow the rules embedded within the bar code of manufacturer coupons.
- The Customer’s or Store AdvantEdge card must be scanned or entered prior to coupon deductions.
- Only one manufacturer’s coupon, digital or paper, may be used on an item purchased, not to exceed the retail price after AdvantEdge discounts. Price Chopper accepts one manufacturer and one Price Chopper store coupon for the same item (unless prohibited elsewhere in our policy, on our coupons, or by the manufacturer in their terms or embedded within their barcode).
- We will accept only one (1) manufacturer coupon for an advertised Buy one, Get one Free Offer, not to exceed the AdvantEdge price. We will not accept a manufacturer’s coupon for the product that is received free as part of a Buy one, Get one Free Offer. (We will accept one w/ purchase requirement of 2 – using the free item)
- Manufacturer coupons are limited to 4 manufacturer coupons of like items per day.
- Free items, mail-in certificates, unspecified items, and Buy one, Get one offers will be redeemed at face value or free value only.
- Coupons will not be accepted beyond their expiration dates.
- Refunds and rebate checks will be cashed at the Customer Service desk and deposited.
- In states which permit coupons for cigarettes, tobacco, milk and alcoholic beverages, these coupons can not be doubled.
- We are required to comply with all manufacturers’ coupons requirement. Any other use constitutes fraud.
- We do not double and/or triple coupons specifically excluded by the manufacturer.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any coupon.
Special Coupon Offers (Double and/or Triple Coupons)
- We’ll double up to 4 manufacturer coupons of like items per day with a face value of up to 99 cents.
- Total double or triple value of a coupon may not exceed the items retail price after AdvantEdge discounts.
- We will double/triple one manufacturer coupon for an advertised Buy one, Get one free offer, not to exceed the AdvantEdge price. We will not accept a manufacture’s coupon for the product that is received as free.
- We will double/triple one manufacturer coupon that has a purchase requirement of 2, in conjunction with a Buy one, Get one free offer.
- The total of all double and/or triple coupons cannot exceed 50% of the order after AdvantEdge discounts. Single value will be deducted there after.
- Digital coupons will be redeemed at face value only and are not subject to doubling or tripling.
Internet Coupon Acceptance
- We accept valid Manufacturer internet coupons (Print at Home) up to face value of $5. This includes free offers and Buy one, Get one free offers.
- We, Price Chopper, offer Internet coupons through Pricechopper.com, email, and Facebook that may exceed this $5 limit.
Digital Coupon Acceptance
- Price Chopper now offers customers the ability to load coupons offers to their AdvantEdge card.
- Digital coupon will be applied prior to deducting any paper coupons.
- A manufacturer digital coupon and a manufacturer paper coupon can not be used on the same item.
- Only one manufacturerÕs coupon, digital or paper, may be used on an item purchased, not to exceed the retail price after AdvantEdge savings.
- Price Chopper accepts one manufacturer, digital or paper and one Price Chopper store coupon, digital or paper, for the same item (unless prohibited).
- We do not double competitor digital coupons.
Competitor Coupon Acceptance
- We accept our competitors’ coupons based on marketing area, up to 4 coupons of like items per day.
- We will accept paper Pharmacy coupons from competitor’s Pharmacy departments unless prohibited by law.
- We will not accept loyalty coupons earned on our competitor’s loyalty card.
- Store Management has the right to accept or deny any competitor coupons.
- We accept competitors’ paper coupons (Other Grocery stores, Drug stores, Mass merchants: i.e. Grocery Target, Grocery Walmart and Club stores) only if the coupon states exact size and quantity merchandise, limited to cents off, dollars off an order and percentage off an order.
- We accept one competitor dollars off an order; the value may not to exceed 50% of the order, nor is this coupon to be combined with any other dollars off an order coupon including Price Choppers.
- They may not be combined with Price Chopper Store coupons or Manufacturer coupons on the same product purchase.
- We cannot accept competitor’s digital coupons.
- To ensure adequate product levels and fast, efficient checkouts for all Price Chopper customers, we reserve the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products, and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Price Chopper. The policy stated on the Price Chopper official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Price Chopper has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.