What to Cook in March
March is a great month to cook with Potatoes, Carrots and much more. Here is a full list of Produce in Season for March:
During the month of March you will also find sales on Frozen Foods, Corned Beef, and more!
Table of Contents
1. Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
‘Tis the month for cabbage! You can make this taste amazing! Recipe!
2. Roasted Lemon Pepper Salmon and Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
One Pan meals are the best kind of meals! Especially this one! Try this recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Corned Beef with Cabbage
St. Pattys Day Time! Check this recipe out!
4. Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
Easy and delicious! Try it out!
5. Sweet Bell Pepper Ravioli with Broccoli Rabe
Dinner! Get it here!
6. Three Cheese Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
My mouth is watering. Get the recipe.
7. Potato Leek Soup
Stay Warm with this soup this January! Get the recipe.
8. Easy Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple
Desert! Get the recipe.
9. Buffalo Chicken & Celery Appetizers
Unique! Get the recipe.
10. Better than Tuna Sandwich
Perfect lunch! Get the recipe.
11. Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Papaya Salsa
Fish Lovers! Get the recipe.
12. Smoky BBQ Carrot Dogs
What! Love this! Get the recipe.
13. Carrot Apple Bread
Yum! I’m trying this one out! Get the recipe.
14. One Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Roasted Broccoli
Dinner is served! Get the recipe.
15. Fat Burning Cabbage Tortilla Soup
I <3 Soup! Get the recipe.
16. Roasted Carrot Ginger Soup
So so yummy! Get the recipe.
17. Loaded Mashed Potato Balls
How fun are these! Get the recipe.
18. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
So easy and so good. Get the recipe.
19. Tuscan Roasted Asparagus
My favorite side dish! Get the recipe!
20. No Churn Mango Ice Cream
Yummy! Get the recipe!
Guide to Grocery Sale Cycles – Getting the Best Prices
Knowing when products will be at their lowest prices and combining them with coupons allows you to stock up until the next great sale rolls around.
Here is a list of what’s on sale for each month of the year.
Table of Content: