What to Cook in June
June is a great month to cook with Watermelon, Summer Squash and much more. Here is a full list of Produce in Season for June:
- Red Onions
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Vidalia Onions
During the month of June you will also find sales on Chips, Soups, Eggs and more!
Table of Contents
1. Watermelon, Strawberry & Tomatillo Salad
2. Simply Skillet Zucchini & Yellow Squash
EASY! Try this recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl
Healthy, Fun Dinner! Check this recipe out!
4. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Easy and delicious! Try it out!
5. Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwich
Lunch Time! Get it here!
6. Watermelon Salsa
My mouth is watering. Get the recipe.
7. Strawberry Pecan Pretzel Salad
This is a new creation to the world of pinterest! Get the recipe.
8. Apricot Turnovers
Desert! Get the recipe.
9. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza with Basil
So Different! Get the recipe.
10. Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon
So unqiue! Get the recipe.
11. Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Refreshing! Get the recipe.
12. Tomato Eggplant Zucchini Bake with Garlic & Parmesan
What! Love this! Get the recipe.
13. Grilled Peaches & Cherries
Yum! I’m trying this one out! Get the recipe.
14. Mexican Street Corn
Oh YUM! Get the recipe.
15. Pressed Pesto & Eggplant Sandwich
Delish! Get the recipe.
16. Creamy Grape Salad
So so yummy! Get the recipe.
17. Cheese Grape Pistachio Truffles
How fun!! Get the recipe.
18. Peach Crisp
So easy and so good. Get the recipe.
19. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
SO Good! Get the recipe!
20. Copycat Chiopotle Corn Salsa
Yummy! Get the recipe!
Guide to Grocery Sale Cycles – Getting the Best Prices
Knowing when products will be at their lowest prices and combining them with coupons allows you to stock up until the next great sale rolls around.
Here is a list of what’s on sale for each month of the year.
Table of Content: