What to Cook in June
June is a great month to cook with Watermelon, Summer Squash and much more.
During the month of June you will also find sales on Chips, Soups, Eggs and more!
Take a peek at these delicious recipes that are perfect for this month!
1. Watermelon, Strawberry & Tomatillo Salad
2. Simply Skillet Zucchini & Yellow Squash
EASY! Try this recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl
Healthy, Fun Dinner! Check this recipe out!
4. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Easy and delicious! Try it out!
5. Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwich
Lunch Time! Get it here!
6. Watermelon Salsa
My mouth is watering. Get the recipe.
7. Strawberry Pecan Pretzel Salad
This is a new creation to the world of pinterest! Get the recipe.
8. Apricot Turnovers
Dessert! Get the recipe.
9. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza with Basil
So different! Get the recipe.
10. Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon
So unique! Get the recipe.
11. Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Refreshing! Get the recipe.
12. Tomato Eggplant Zucchini Bake with Garlic & Parmesan
What?! Love this! Get the recipe.
13. Grilled Peaches & Cherries
Yum! I’m trying this one out! Get the recipe.
14. Mexican Street Corn
Oh YUM! Get the recipe.
15. Pressed Pesto & Eggplant Sandwich
Delish! Get the recipe.
16. Creamy Grape Salad
So so yummy! Get the recipe.
17. Cheese Grape Pistachio Truffles
How fun!! Get the recipe.
18. Peach Crisp
So easy and so good. Get the recipe.
19. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
SO Good! Get the recipe!
20. Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa
Yummy! Get the recipe!
Check out the Guide to Grocery Sales Cycles for Month of June.