What to Cook in November
November is a great month to cook with Sweet Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Cranberries and much more.
During the month of November you will also find sales on turkey, Stuffing, Broths & Coffee
1. Balsamic Beet Salad with Argula
Oh my goodness, this looks so good. I’m so making this soon! Get the recipe.
2. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
If you haven’t tried them. You’re missing out. Try these with this recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Soup with Maple Bacon
Umm, hello, it has bacon in it. Nuff said. Get the recipe.
4. Cranberry-Orange Scones
Sounds like I’m making these for a holiday party! Get the recipe.
5. Brine a Turkey Recipe
If you don’t cook your turkey this way. You should. Get the recipe.
6. Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet
My mouth is watering. Get the recipe.
7. Roasted Root Vegetables with Tomato & Kale
A yummy dish for a cool fall night. Get the recipe.
8. BBQ Chicken Pizza with Sweet Potato Crust
Sweet Potato Crust? YUM! Get the recipe.
9. Apple, Almond, Bacon & Brussels Sprouts Salad
Fresh, Crunchy and delicious. Get the recipe.
10. Kale, Turnip & Turkey Sausage Soup
So many great fall ingredients in one big, hot bowl of delicious soup . Get the recipe.
11. Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Perfect for Thanksgiving Day. Get the recipe.
12. Butternut Squash Fries
They are fries people..fries. Get the recipe.
13. Mashed Turnips with Bacon & Chives
Bet these will be a hit! Get the recipe.
14. Pear Almond Steel Cut Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast for dinner! Get the recipe.
15. Kale & Quinoa Minestrone
Make this for the week! Delicious and easy! Get the recipe.
16. Skinny Broccoli Salad
So so yummy! Get the recipe.
17. Sweet Roasted Beets with Herb Citrus Dressing
If nothing else, the colors are beautiful in this dish! Get the recipe.
18.Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
So easy and so good. Get the recipe.
19. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
So easy, so cream, so simple to whip up! Get the recipe.
20. Broccoli Cheese Soup
This is not just any Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe. It’s the best one around. Get the recipe.
Check out the Guide to Grocery Sales Cycles for Month of November