What to Cook in October
October is a great month to cook with kale, potatoes, spinach and much more.
During the month of October you will also find sales on candy, baking products and nuts
1. Balsamic Beet Salad with Argula
Oh my goodness, this looks so good. I’m so making this soon! Get the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Artichoke dip is one of my family’s favorite! So easy in the crockpot Get the recipe.
3. Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup
Umm, hello, it has bacon in it. Nuff said. Get the recipe.
4. Decandently Healthy Chestnut and Hazelnut Cheesecake
What is not to love in this amazing cheesecake. And, it’s a healthy version. Yay! Get the recipe.
5. Best Apple Pie
My family’s most requested dessert. Get the recipe.
6. Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet
My mouth is watering. Get the recipe.
7. Roasted Root Vegetables with Tomato & Kale
A yummy dish for a cool fall night. Get the recipe.
8. Pumpkin French Toast
Breakfast for dinner just got that much better! Get the recipe.
9. Pomegranate Cashew Salad
What an awesome late summer salad. Get the recipe.
10. Kale, Turnip & Turkey Sausage Soup
So many great fall ingredients in one big, hot bowl of delicious soup . Get the recipe.
11. Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash
You had me at the cheese sauce! Get the recipe.
12. Butternut Squash Fries
They are fries people..fries. Get the recipe.
13. Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
Bet you can’t eat just one! Get the recipe.
14. Chicken Pesto Pasta with Arugula
Everything I love in one big bowl. Get the recipe.
15. Black Bean and Butternut Squash Enchilada Casserole
If you love enchiladas you’ll love this! Get the recipe.
16. Apple Pie Bites
So so yummy! Get the recipe.
17. Sweet Roasted Beets with Herb Citrus Dressing
If nothing else, the colors are beautiful in this dish! Get the recipe.
18.Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
So easy and so good. Get the recipe.
19. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
So easy, so cream, so simple to whip up! Get the recipe.
20. Broccoli Cheese Soup
This is not just any Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe. It’s the best one around. Get the recipe.
Check out the Guide to Grocery Sales Cycles for Month of October