Start preparing your Acme shopping trip for next week right now! We’ve got the brand new preview ad for you to check out. Click the link below to view the ad. Also, join in the conversations in the match ups for next week and share the deals you find. View Ad: Acme Preview Ad… Read More
View & Print the Acme Coupon Policy
- ACME adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
- No additional minimum purchase required for redemption of manufacturer’s coupons beyond what is stated on coupon.
- Expired coupons will not be honored.
- Customers must purchase exact product in specified size.
- No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
- Xeroxed manufacturer coupons are not accepted.
- We will double the value of any manufacturer’s paper coupon valued 99 cents or less (i.e. 50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1.00; 99 cent coupon will be double to $1.98).
- Coupons for $1.00 or more will be redeemed for face value.
- Double coupon offer is valid on national brand manufacturer paper coupons only – unless otherwise noted.
- ONE (1) manufacturer’s paper coupon and ONE (1) ACME store coupon may be redeemed on the same item, providing the value of the coupon is not more than the price of the item. However, only the manufacturer’s paper coupon will be doubled.
- If the paper coupon’s face value or the double coupon value is greater than the purchase price of the item, the item will be free. We will not give cash back or apply additional discount.
- The following paper coupons are redeemed at face value and are not doubled:
- Free coupons, ACME store coupons, Milk coupons, Cigarette coupons, Pharmacy coupons, store-issued manufacturer paper coupons or manufacturer paper coupons that state “do not double”.
- We accept computer (Internet) generated manufacturer-issued paper coupons that meet the following conditions:
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
- Computer (Internet) generated paper coupons for FREE items require a purchase and must scan. Redemption value of FREE item not to exceed $5.00.
- Internet coupons must have a scan bar and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
- The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- ** We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
- Only one manufacturer coupon total will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer. Coupons cannot be applied to the “FREE item.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ACME store coupon is 1/100¢.
- We do not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
- Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
- This Coupon policy may be modified at the Store Director’s discretion and is subject to change.
- Computer (Internet) coupons that have been identified as counterfeit will not be accepted.
- Rain checks are not issued for manufacturer paper coupons.
- Rain checks can be issued for ACME store paper coupons as long as the coupon does not state “while supplies last”. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
To redeem any just for U digital coupons you must clip the offer and add it to your just for U account. You must use your just for U # at the ACME register pin pad to redeem electronically clipped digital coupons. All electronically clipped coupon offers must be used before the expiration date. All expired coupon offers will be removed from your just for U account.
- Digital Coupons are not doubled or tripled.
- Digital coupons may not be combined with a paper coupon on the same item.
- Limited to one (1) just for U Mfg coupon per just for U account # per item.
- Digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a just for U # are automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the just for U # has been entered at the pinpad.
- All other coupon policies above apply to electronic coupons that are loaded to a just for U #.
- Internet and digital coupons electronically loaded to a just for U # may not be doubled or tripled or other increase in coupon value promotion.
- Acme Markets does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a just for U #.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Acme. The policy stated on the Acme official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Acme has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.