Take advantage of this HOT deal at CVS this week! Now through 2/11, Garnier Facial Care products are on sale Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Plus, you will receive $5 ExtraBucks Rewards when you buy 2 (limit 1). Included in this offer is the Garnier SkinActive Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, which is priced starting at… Read More
CVS Coupon Match Ups Week of 2/5:
This Week's CVS Match Ups
ExtraBucks Rewards Offers
Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards when you spend $30 OR Get $15 Extrabucks when you spend $45
CVS Rolling Deal Ideas Week of 2/5:
You can Coupon Like a Pro at CVS by rolling your Extra Care Rewards to keep your out of pocket as low as possible. CVS is a great place to stock up on all kinds of products from health and beauty aids to groceries. Be sure to check out the How to Build Your Stockpile at the Drugstores page to see all the Best Deals at all the drugstores this week. The post is updated every Monday with the newest deals for the week.
CVS Monthly Deals
These are the monthly deals going on this month at CVS. The limits shown (if any) are done per month, not per week. You can see your progress of the offers by checking the bottom of your receipt.
CVS Monthly Deals (through 3/31)
How to Use Coupons at CVS
Table of Contents:
- Sign up for Extra Care Card
- How to use CVS Coupons
- Other Ways to Save at CVS
- Tips on Using the Match Ups
- Rebate App Savings
- How to Get Starting Couponing
1. Sign Up for an Extra Care Card
Register for a CVS ExtraCare Card Here are the benefits of having an ExtraCare Card:
- Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued 4 times per year on Jan. 1, April 1, July 1, and Oct. 1 for 2% back on everyday purchases. To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt. Includes ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes Rewards.
- Weekly Ad ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued whenever you purchase a qualifying product. Rewards print on your register receipt once the qualifying purchase has been made. These can be used on your next purchase.
- ExtraCare Beauty Club: Earn $3 in ExtraBucks Rewards for every $30 you spend on qualifying beauty products. Purchases track on your ExtraCare account. Your $3 Beauty Bucks will usually be issued within 2 days after you spend $30 on qualifying beauty products. To redeem, print it at the ExtraCare Coupon Center in store, load them directly to your ExtraCare card, OR it will print on your next register receipt. Register for the CVS Beauty Club here.
- ExtraCare Birthday Rewards: Make sure to add your birthday to your ExtraCare account to score a FREE Gift in your birthday month. In the past, it used to be a $3 ExtraBucks Reward added to your account. More recently we are seeing things like a FREE Poparazzi Nail Polish or other beauty item! Happy Birthday!
- CarePass program: Become a CVS CarePass Member and receive a $10 ExtraBucks Reward each month! Enjoy FREE shipping from CVS.com on many items, FREE prescription delivery, 24/7 pharmacist help line and 20% off CVS Health brands!
- ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards: Fill 10 prescriptions, earn $5 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards. Earn on immunizations, CVS.com activities and more.
2. CVS Coupons
- Scan your ExtraCare Card at the CVS Coupon Center for the latest CVS Coupons. Keep scanning that card until the message on the screen reads “No More Coupons Available”. You will be surprised at how many come out!
- Load Coupons to your card: Link your ExtraCare card to a CVS.com account for access 24/7 to your savings & rewards.
You can send to card, print coupons, see your balances and much more.
- Sign up for ExtraCare emails for extra savings, rewards and a whole lot more!
- Stack CVS Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons: You can stack manufacturer coupons with CVS Coupons for even more savings.
- Receive Coupons via Text from CVS!
Text EXTRA to 397473.
Then follow the prompts from the text to enable texts.
You should start receiving texts in a few weeks.
- CVS Pharmacy coupon policy: Check here for the offical rules of couponing at CVS!
3. Other Ways to Save at CVS
- If the product is not in stock, be sure to get a raincheck. CVS has a great raincheck policy. If the product is part of an ExtraCare Promotion, the raincheck will include that so you can still take advantage of the promotion at a later date.
- ExtraBucks Rewards that are earned and print out on your receipt can be used immediately on another purchase. There is no waiting period!
4. Tips on using the match ups
Using the Living Rich With Coupons CVS Match Ups save you tons of time. All the work is already done for you.
First be sure to Sign up for a FREE LRWC Plus account. When you sign up for a LRWC Plus account, you can save multiple shopping lists making it even easier for you to stay organized. Watch Cindy explain how the LRWC Plus accounts work
Our posting schedule for CVS is as follows:
- Tuesday: Preview Deals are posted
- Wednesday: Top 5 Deals for the week are posted based on reader choices
- Saturday: Complete Match Ups are ready
Some things to keep in mind when reading the match ups:
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. As many coupons that we are aware of from all regions are shown in the match ups.
5. Rebate App Savings
Besides coupons and digital coupons, there are also rebate apps that can save you even more. Here are some of the apps available for CVS:
Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
Checkout51 is another rebate app. You make a purchase of any of the products from the list of current offers, upload your receipt to the app and receive money back into your Checkout51 account.
Fetch – Rewards app on your phone!
- Once you are registered you will have to set up your store loyalty cards.
- Select the eCoupons you like and link them to your store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout (note: The total on your receipt does not change at checkout and the savings are not printed on the receipt).
- Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! They’ll e-mail you when your savings post.
6. New to Couponing?
We have four sections below to help you get started using coupons and saving money on your groceries. Click the links below to bring you to the section you are interested in reading about.
Table of Contents:
Stay connected with like minded couponers:
CVS Pharmacy®coupon policy (updated 8/1/16)
CVS Pharmacy coupons (ExtraCare® coupons and other store-issued coupons), ExtraBucks® Rewards and third-party manufacturer’s (mfr.) coupons are accepted in our retail stores in
accordance with the following guidelines and as required by state and local laws.
CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance notice
All paper coupons:
• Must be presented during checkout in order to receive credit
• Must be legible
• Must have a scannable barcode
• Are acceptable in black and white or color
• May not be duplicated
Other guidelines & limitations:
• We reserve the right to process coupons in any order.
• Coupons must be used on or before the expiration date.
• Qualifying ExtraCare card must be presented at checkout to use CVS Pharmacy
coupons. Does not apply in limited circumstances.
• Valid coupons loaded to your ExtraCare card will be applied at checkout.
• We cannot scan coupon barcodes directly from a mobile device.
• Manufacturer’s (mfr.) coupons are generally designated with “manufacturer’s coupon” or “mfr.” printed on the face of the coupon (other similar type language may appear on the face of the coupon indicating funding from the manufacturer).
• You cannot exchange your coupons or ExtraBucks Rewards for cash or gift cards. Neither coupons nor ExtraBucks Rewards can be refunded or re-issued. CVS Pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to manufacturer’s coupons. Sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price as required by law.
• Your purchase must include qualifying items in order to use coupons.
• Individual coupon value cannot exceed the value of the item it is applied to.
• CVS Pharmacy coupons generally cannot be used on sale, promotional or clearance items. Other restrictions may apply. Language at the bottom of coupons may provide additional coupon acceptance rules.
• You can only use one item-, brand-, or category-specific CVS Pharmacy coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per qualifying item unless prohibited by either coupon. We honor manufacturer limitations.
• Some coupons may not be applicable to orders placed on CVS.com
• We have the right to refuse or limit the use of any coupon and/or the subsequent return for any reason and at the discretion of CVS Pharmacy management. Visit CVS.com/CouponPolicy for more information.
If you are not satisfied with an item purchased from CVS Pharmacy, you may return the item, along with the original receipt, for a refund, exchange or store credit equal to your original purchase price.
• Cash, debit/credit card and check refunds must be requested within 60 days of purchase, along with the original receipt.
• Items presented for return without an original receipt may be exchanged for merchandise or a CVS Pharmacy MoneyCard. Valid customer identification is required. For your convenience, items may be returned to any CVS Pharmacy location.
Personal checks made payable to CVS Pharmacy are accepted for the exact amount of the sale or less. Personal identification (ID type, ID number and phone number) will be requested from all customers who are making check purchases.
Minimum purchase amounts
CVS Pharmacy imposes no minimum purchase amounts for payments tendered with debit/credit cards or checks.
Coupon policy FAQ
What happens when I want to use a coupon with a value that is higher than the amount I am purchasing? You may still use the coupon; however, its value will drop down to the value of the amount
you are purchasing.
• A $5 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value.
Can I use multiple coupons within a transaction?
Yes, as long as all of the coupons meet their qualifications.
• Two $3 off $15 coupons for purchases that are $30.00 or higher.
• $3 off $15 coupon and $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards for a purchase of $15.
• $1 off toothpaste mfr. coupon and a $2 off toothpaste Coupon Center coupon for a $3 toothpaste item.
Can I use multiple coupons on sale items?
Yes, for certain coupons and certain sale items.
• Suave shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) and thecustomer purchases two shampoos; the customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax.
• Suave shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a mfr. coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax.
How do I determine the application of sales tax on my purchase that involves
the use of a coupon?
Funded manufacturer’s/mfr’s coupons will generally calculate sales tax on the pre-coupon price of the item, as required by state law*. If the coupon is issued by CVS Pharmacy® (ExtraBucks Rewards plus ExtraSavings coupons that includes ExtraCare®Coupon Center and myWeekly Ad circulars), the coupon is generally deemed a retailer coupon and the sales tax is calculated on the discounted price of the item (after the coupon is applied), as required by state law. However, some CVS Pharmacy issued coupons are “funded manufacturer’s coupons” and designated as mfr. on the face of the coupon and also on your receipt. Sales tax is calculated on CVS Pharmacy issued mfr’s coupons on the pre-coupon priceof the item.
*Sales tax is calculated on the discounted price of the item (after the manufacturer’s coupon is applied) in the following states: CT, MA, MO, PA, TX
Can the processing order of multiple coupons that are applied to an item affect
the calculation of sales tax?
Yes. Although CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to determine the processing order of its retailer coupons issued (including discounts earned via the ExtraSavings Programs and myWeekly Ad circulars), individual state tax laws govern the processing order of retailer coupons vs. funded manufacturer’s coupons.
Am I limited by how many items I can buy?
There is no set limit however, store managers do reserve the right to set discretionary limits on specific items being purchased in order to ensure there are enough of those items for
How am I able to use percent-off coupons?
Percent-off coupons may be used on non-promotional/non-sale items. Exclusions are displayed on each of the coupons.
How do I use digital ExtraCare coupons or ExtraCare coupons that have been sent
to my card?
You are able to send available deals and coupons to your ExtraCare card from CVS.com®, the CVS Pharmacy mobile app, digital receipts and CVS Pharmacy email. Click on the Send-to-Card® icon and view the success indicator on the landing page to ensure it was loaded properly. To use it, purchase the necessary items the coupon is valid for and ensure your ExtraCare card is scanned. The colleague will ensure it is applied to that transaction during the checkout process.
What is considered an ExtraCare coupon?
Any coupons and ExtraBucks Rewards that print at the ExtraCare Coupon Center; or are featured in your printed or digital receipt, CVS Pharmacy mobile app, or on CVS.com are considered ExtraCare coupons. Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, circular ExtraBucks Rewards, BeautyClub ExtraBucks Rewards, and Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards® are all types of ExtraCare ExtraBucks Rewards.
Print a copy of the CVS Coupon Policy to take with you to the store
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with CVS. The policy stated on the CVS official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when CVS has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.