/ Rite Aid Coupon Match Ups 11/29- Here are the Rite Aid Coupon Deals for this week! New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at Rite Aid? Check out the Rite Aid Deals page to see all the latest deals at Rite Aid. Click the… Read More
Rite Aid Coupon Match Ups Week of 11/29:
$4.00 Wellness+ BonusCash wyb 2, Limit 2.
$3.00 Wellness+ BonusCash wyb $8.00, Limit 2.
$3.00 Wellness+ BonusCash wyb 3, Limit 2.
$2.00 Wellness+ BonusCash wyb 1, Limit 2.
$1.00 Wellness+ BonusCash wyb 1, Limit 2.
Rite Aid Rolling Deal Ideas Week of 11/29
You can Coupon Like a Pro at Rite Aid by rolling your Plenti Points to keep your out of pocket as low as possible. Rite Aid is a great place to stock up on all kinds of products from health and beauty aids to groceries. Be sure to check out the How to Build Your Stockpile at the Drugstores page to see all the Best Deals at all the drugstores this week. The post is updated every Monday with the newest deals for the week.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Catalina & Monthly Offers for Rite Aid:
All Rite Aid stores do not have a Catalina Machine so be sure to check with your store before making a purchase.
Monthly UP Reward Deals:
How to Use Coupons at Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a great place to save money using coupons. They have a lot of great rewards programs and there are always great Rite Aid Coupons available.
1. Sign Up for Rite Aid Wellness + Rewards
Rite Aid’s wellness+ rewards program (“wellness+”) is a free customer loyalty program, operated and sponsored by Rite Aid, which allows participants to earn merchandise credit called “BonusCash” (“BonusCash”) by purchasing specific promoted products from Rite Aid® stores or www.riteaid.com.
wellness+ Bonus Cash Rewards are digital coupons earned on participating items and promotions throughout the store and online, loaded automatically to wellness+ or Plenti card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com 6AM day after issuance, and expire after 60 days.
Signing up for the Rite Aid Wellness Card enables you to earn points for different levels of savings as follows:
You still earn points on your Wellness card as follows:
- Silver Level (500 points) gives you 10% off your purchases (certain restrictions apply) for an entire year.
- Gold Level (1000 points) gives you 20% off your purchases (certain restrictions apply) for an entire year
2. Learn How Wellness + Rewards Work
BonusCash will be awarded when you purchase eligible promoted items. wellness+ BonusCash is or will be loaded automatically to wellness+ or Plenti® card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com, beginning at 6AM on the day after issuance. BonusCash for online purchases will be issued after the entire order has shipped. BonusCash will expire 60 days from the date it was first issued.
The products on which wellness+ BonusCash can be earned are determined by Rite Aid, in its sole discretion, and will change from time to time without notice. wellness+ BonusCash cannot be earned from the purchase of tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets, gift cards, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, items and services distributed by RediClinic®, items distributed by Moran Foods and Save-A-Lot® Food Stores, prescriptions, or other items prohibited by law, or for the payment of prescription copays, tax or shipping costs(together, “Excluded Items”). You can check your Rite Aid BonusCash balance here.
BonusCash is promotional in nature, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash—it can only be applied toward the purchase of eligible merchandise sold at Rite Aid stores and on-line at www.riteaid.com. wellness+ BonusCash cannot be used for Excluded Items or prescriptions (including co-pays). BonusCash cannot be applied to previous purchases, even if on the same day.
You can redeem BonusCash during the checkout process by providing either your wellness+ card or the phone number associated with your account. Although Rite Aid may as a courtesy inform you at check-out that you have BonusCash available for redemption, you may choose to use or save your BonusCash for use on a later date, subject to expiration as described below. Online purchases made with BonusCash will ship in the normal course of business.
From January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, Members can receive $20 BonusCash after spending $75 on qualifying over-the-counter (OTC) allergy products, as part of Rite Aid’s wellness+ Allergy program (“Allergy”). To qualify for these benefits, you must have a wellness+ or Plenti card, and register for Allergy in a Rite Aid store (registration is not available online). Allergy accounts will not be activated until after the Allergy member makes a qualifying purchase in a Rite Aid store (not online). Members must be 18 years of age or older to participate in Allergy. To receive the $20 in BonusCash, Allergy members must spend $75 out of-pocket on qualifying OTC products, to be determined in Rite Aid’s sole discretion, including Adult and Children’s Advil® Allergy, Alavert®, Allegra®, Benadryl®, Claritin®, Flonase®, Flonase Sensimist®, Mucinex Sinus Max®, Nasacort®, Nasalcrom®, Rhinocort®, Xyzal®, Zyrtec®, and Rite Aid® brand Budesonide, Cetirizine, Chlorpheniramine, Diphenhydramine, Fexofenadine, Fluticasone, and Loratadine. OTC products eligible for Allergy participation also include Alaway®, Clear Eyes®, Opcon-A®, Naphcon-A®, Visine®, Zaditor® Allergy Eye Relief, and Rite Aid® Allergy Eye Relief, Halls®, Luden’s®, and Ricola® Cough Drops, Sinex® Nasal Spray, Ayr® Allergy and Sinus Saline Nasal Spray 50 ml, Rite Aid™ Triamcinalone Allergy 120 Sprays and Xlear® Nasal Saline, Benadryl® and Cortizone-10® Anti-Itch and Kleenex® Facial Tissues. Tax, shipping, Discounts (defined below), Manufacturer Coupons (defined below), and prescription copays do not count toward the $75 threshold.
Please see the Rite Aid Rules Page to learn even more about the Rite Aid Wellness+Rewards program
3. Stack Rite Aid In-Ad Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid in-ad coupons are found in the Rite Aid Weekly Ad. The coupons are store coupons even though they say manufacturer coupon on them. The barcode starts with RC49 and these can be stacked with manufacturer coupons as per the Rite Aid Coupon Policy.
Also, be sure to check the Rite Aid Facebook Page for even more Rite Aid coupons.
4. Tips on using the match ups
Using the Living Rich With Coupons Rite Aid Match Ups save you tons of time. All the work is already done for you.
First be sure to Sign up for a FREE LRWC Plus account. When you sign up for a LRWC Plus account, you can save multiple shopping lists making it even easier for you to stay organized. Watch Cindy explain how the LRWC Plus accounts work
Our posting schedule for Rite Aid is as follows:
- Tuesday: Preview Deals Posted
- Saturday: Complete Match Ups are ready
Some things to keep in mind when reading the match ups:
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups
5. Additional Ways to Save
Besides coupons and digital coupons, there are also rebate apps that can save you even more. Here are some of the apps available for Rite Aid:
Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
BerryCart is a rebate app geared towards organic, healthy, GMO Free Foods. Each week a variety of foods are added. To get the rebate you need to upload your receipt to the app and your rebate amount is added to your Berry Cart account.
Checkout51 is another rebate app. You make a purchase of any of the products from the list of current offers, upload your receipt to the app and receive money back into your Checkout51 account.
MobiSave is currently available for Apple based devices ONLY. Much like their predecessors, MobiSave offers you rebates on items that you can choose to purchase. Just take a picture of your itemized receipt and submit. Rebates are posted to your account normally within 24 hours. Cash out your account at any time, NO MINIMUMS to meet. Visit the Apple ITunes Store and download MobiSave for free!
We have four sections below to help you get started using coupons and saving money on your groceries. Click the links below to bring you to the section you are interested in reading about.
Table of Contents:
- Step By Step Guide to Get Started Saving Money on Groceries – 6 easy steps
- Step It Up a Notch – 5 More Steps to Save Even More
- Tons of Tips & Tricks to Help You Save Even More
- How to Use Living Rich With Coupons Site to Help Make Savings Even Easier
Stay connected with like minded couponers:
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Be sure to print the New Rite Aid Coupon Policy to put in your coupon binder.
Rite Aid Coupon Policy
At Rite Aid, we gladly accept many coupon types—including manufacturer coupons found in newspapers and magazines, as well as print-at-home coupons—to ensure you get the most value for your dollar. We accept the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
- Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
- Rite Aid coupons are labeled “Valuable Coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons.
Rite Aid and its business partners make electronic coupons available that can be loaded directly on a wellness+ card or Plenti card. The register automatically “rings” the coupon when the qualifying item is scanned. eCoupons are subject to the same rules as other coupons as defined in this policy.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon (a coupon of fixed value such as $.50, $1.25, etc.) in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One, Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item. Customers can use up to two coupons with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion, provided the total value of the coupons does not exceed the selling price of the two items combined.
- Buy One, Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One, Get One Free or with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion.
Total Purchase Coupons
- Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons, which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
- The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
- Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.
- Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES :
- Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
- All coupons match the item being purchased.
- The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
If you are new to couponing, check out the How To Use Coupons Beginners Section.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Rite Aid. The policy stated on the Rite Aid official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Rite Aid has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.