Kmart Coupon Match Ups – 9/17 Here are the Kmart Coupon Deals for this week! New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at Kmart? Check out the Kmart Deals page to see all the latest deals at Kmart. Click the banner below to view the… Read More
Kmart Coupon Deals – Week of 9/17:
This Week's Kmart Match Ups
MEMBERS GET $3.00 IN POINTS WYB HUGGIES
Hot Big Y Deals
If you like to scroll through the full posts or if you are reading on mobile go here to view all the Big Y Deals.
There is no printable Kmart Coupon Policy. The following is what Living Rich With Coupons received from Kmart Customer Support regarding their coupons policy:
Kmart’s Print-at-Home Internet Coupon Acceptance Policy
Effective March 1, 2009, Kmart will accept industry-standard, secure print-at-home coupons. This will provide additional benefits and incentives to our customers to help them save their money at Kmart.
Due to the continuing shift in utilizing online facilities, allowing the redemption of print at home coupons is becoming a larger more important aspect to the budget wise customer. But there is a significant risk in fraudulent alerted coupons. It is critical that the following guidelines be understood and followed to identify coupons that will not be accepted by the Kmart register operators.
- Kmart can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
Legitimate printable coupons are delivered using special software designed to print a properly rendered barcode on the coupon and limit the number of coupons printed. If the coupon dos not scan properly it cannot be accepted
- Kmart will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value.
For example, a $2 off coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, Kmart is usually provided advance notice by the manufacturer.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
Kmart will not accept “FREEproduct” (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
- It is currently an industry practice not to produce print-at-home manufacturer’s coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable
Kmart’s Double Coupon Acceptance Policy (when in effect)
- Double Manufacturer Coupons Up to & including $1 value! Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item.
- No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
- Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased.
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.
- Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons are excluded from this promotion.
- Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
- Limit 25 coupons per customer per day.
- Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
- not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and Kmart.com.
- In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund.
- Effective 7/5/09: double coupons are accepted with a minimum $25 grocery purchase.
Kmart Deals & Catalinas
Catalina Coupons are coupons that print out of the Catalina machine at participating stores. These machines are just like the one pictured above and are usually located next to the register. These are sometimes referred to as “Your Bucks” Catalina Deals and are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a Catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Here are the current Kmart Catalina deals:
NOTE: If your Catalinas do not print, the best thing to do is visit the Catalina Marketing site and complete the form provided