Dollar Tree Coupon Match Ups – 4/22 Here are the Dollar Tree Coupon Deals for this week! New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at Dollar Tree? Check out the Dollar Tree Deals page to see all the latest deals at Dollar Tree. Click the… Read More
Note: Stock varies by location. This is a list of all the items that have been found at Dollar Tree locations across the county. Your store may have some, none or all depending on the stock available at your store.
Dollar Tree Coupon Match Ups Week of 4/22:
This Week's Dollar Tree Match Ups
View & Print the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy
DOLLAR TREE COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
If you are new to couponing, check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Dollar Tree. The policy stated on the Dollar Tree official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Dollar Tree has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.
How to Use Coupons at Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is a national company with thousands of stores conveniently located in shopping centers and malls in all 48 contiguous states. You can shop in store using coupons or you can even shop Dollar Tree Online with FREE Ship to store.
Locate a Dollar Tree Store near you.
Dollar Tree Emails
Sign up for the Dollar Tree Store emails for exclusive offers, closeouts, contests, and events, both online and in stores
Save with Coupons
Yes everything at Dollar Tree is $1 but that doesn’t mean you can’t save even more. Dollar Tree accepts the following coupons:
Printable Coupons: Any coupons printed form legitimate sites are accepted at Dollar Tree.
Newspaper Insert Coupon: Coupons found in the weekly Sunday Paper
Save on Party Supplies
Dollar Tree is a great place to save on party supplies both in store and online.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to using coupons