General Mills Coupons We have some new General Mills Coupons available to print. These coupons switch over every Thursday so check back each week for new offers! Here are the coupons that you can find: $0.75/1 Original Cheerios cereal (the one in the yellow box) $1/1 Golden Grahams cereal $0.50/1 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, Grands! Sweet… Read More
Winn Dixie Coupon Match Ups Week of 8/26:
This Week's Winn Dixie Match Ups
Buy 5 Save $5
We depend on readers like you to keep the Catalina Offers. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Winn Dixie Deals & Catalinas
Catalina Coupons are coupons that print out of the Catalina machine at participating stores. These machines are just like the one pictured above and are usually located next to the register. These are sometimes referred to as “Your Bucks” Catalina Deals and are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a Catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Here are the current Winn Dixie Catalina Deals:
NOTE: If your Catalinas do not print, the best thing to do is visit the Catalina Marketing site and complete the form provided
Winn Dixie Coupon Policy
Print your Winn Dixie Coupon Policy
Winn-Dixie accepts the following:
- Manufacturers Coupons Winn-Dixie Store Coupons Internet Coupons
- Catalina Checkout Coupons Buy One Get One Free Coupons
- Coupons that have a printed expiration date and are presented within that date
- Coupons that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are $5 or less that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are greater than $5 that have a valid UPC and scan at the register (with store management approval)
- Manufacturer coupons for free items that have a purchase requirement
Winn-Dixie does not accept the following:
- Electronic coupons presented with Manufacturer offers for the same item in a transaction.
- Coupons that have been identified as fraudulent by the manufacturer
- Coupons that allow more than one free item (Buy One Get Two Free)
- Competitor store coupons
Winn-Dixie has the following guidelines and limitations for coupons, special promotions and programs:
- Coupons presented for items that are part of the Make-a-Meal, Double Play or What-a-Deal promotion will only validate for redemption on the MAIN item in the deal. Coupons for the free items will require store management approval.
- “Stacking” is permitted; stacked coupons will redeem when one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon are used on the same item.
- “Cash Back” can only be applied to any additional items within the purchase and cannot be applied to sales tax.
- WIC and SNAP transactions that include coupons which exceed the value of the coupon items are ineligible for “cash back” or application to other items within the purchase.
- Limits specified on coupons must be followed.
- All coupon purchase requirements must be met.