10 Surprising Ways You Can Use Paint Sticks
Who would’ve thought you could do so much with Paint Sticks! Take a look!
1. Monogrammed Paint Stick Flag
Perfect to hang on your door! Details
2. Chalkboard Paint Garden Markers
This project took me less than 30 minutes to do and cost me just pennies. I picked up the paint sticks for free from Home Depot. They were huge so my husband cut them in half for me. The paint and foam brushes I picked up from the Target Easter Clearance for a steal.
Items you need:
- Paint Sticks
- Regular paint (any leftover bright color will do)
- Chalkboard paint
- Foam brushes
- Paint the paint stick using the regular paint
- Paint 2/3 of the stick with the chalkboard paint so the the chalkboard paint is at the top of your stick and not the part you want to place in the ground
- Use chalk to write your plants on the stick
- If the chalk washes off in the rain, simply write it again
That’s it! So simple and so cute
3. DIY Modern Paint Stick Mirror
How beautiful! Recipe here!
4. Paint Stick Art Tutorial
The canvas is yours! Check this out!
5. Weathered Paint Stick Beach Flag
Beach Decor is always a plus 🙂 Check it out!
6. House Numbers Plaque
How Beautiful!! Check it out!
7. Plant Hanger
How creative! I love it! Check this one out here!
8. Lamp Shade
What?! This is possible?! Details!
9. Hanging Flower Box
Perfect DIY for Spring! Check it out!
10. Wreath for Summer
How adorable! Check it here!