I am just starting to build my meat stockpile back up but I’ve still got a few things floating around in my freezer that need to be used up. Here is my plan for the week:
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Broccoli (may attempt this on the grill if it’s too hot outside)
- Grilled Chicken Sausage with sauteed onions & peppers over rice
- London Broil on the grill, Pasta Salad, Tossed Salad
- Cedar Plank Salmon, Rice & veggies
- BBQ Pork Chops, Beans, Corn on the Cob
- Hot Dogs, Macaroni Salad
- Eat out!
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?