Last night we cooked a nice dinner and I didn’t think anything of it. Then this morning I had this empty feeling like I was lost and I couldn’t figure out what it was. And then it dawned on me. I never planned my meals for the week and it threw me for a loop this morning. So I got busy and figured out what I was cooking for the rest of the week
- BBQ Pork Chops, Red Potatoes on the Grill**, Steam Fresh Broccoli
- Turkey Skillet Dinner over Rice
- Leftover Pork Chop Dinner
- I’m at a blogging conference so hubs will probably cook pasta & salad
- Same conference so Pizza it is for the rest of the crew
- Friends Retirement party (congrats Con!)
- Burgers & Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad, Corn on the Cob
** The Red Potatoes were so delicious and easy. I cut them into quarters, mixed about 2 tbs olive oil, 2 gloves garlic & rosemary in a bowl and tossed with the potatoes. Probably about 2 lbs of potatoes. Then I put them into foil sacks and put them on the grill. They took about 30 minutes to cook. We have a charcoal grill and we put them around the edge of the grill where there was no direct flame.
What are you cooking this week? Any great recipes to share?