Here are some purchases I made today at Target! Having pets can sometimes be expensive, but way less expensive when you coupon! Woohoo! Even my cat, Puma, is anxious to take a look at the goods! 🙂 I did this in 2 transactions. The first I only bought the Q-Tips, that way I could get the $10 in gift cards to go toward my second half.
- 8- Q-Tips (375 count)- 2.69 ea
- (8) $0.60/1 Q-Tip coupon
Paid: $17.57 (after tax)
Recieved: 2 $5 Gift Cards
- 2- 17.5 lb (grabbed the 10% more free bags at the same price) Friskies Cat Food- $9.99 ea
- 4- Friskies Part Mix Treats- $1.34 ea
- 5- UP2U Gum- $1.27 ea
- 6- Knorr Rice Packets- $0.96 ea
- (2) $0.50/1 Friskies Dry Cat Food
- (2) Free Friskies Party Mix Treats with the purchase of Friskies Cat Food Target Coupon (got the other 2 bags free with the Buy Friskies Get One Part Mix free promotion)
- (5) $1/1 UP2U Gum packs
- (5) $0.55/1 UP2U Target Coupon
- (3) $0.50/2 Knorr Side Dishes
- (3) $0.50/2 Knorr Side Dishes Target Coupon
- (2) $5 Gift cards from transaction 1
Total Paid: $11.28
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!