Extreme Couponing Tip: Take Advantage of All Possible Savings
Do you know about all the potential savings programs your store has to offer? I bet you’d be surprised at some of the promotional programs most stores offer that you might not even be aware of. This is something totally worth doing research on at your most frequently visited stores. It could be exhausting trying to keep track of promotional programs at every grocery and drug store in your area. In fact, I wouldn’t really recommend trying to master all of the potential promotional programs at every store in your area. That might just make you crazy! Consider picking your two most frequented stores, such as ShopRite and CVS for myself, and really get to know all the savings they have to offer. It’s easy to forget about some of the savings that are available, but when we plan our shopping trips to take advantage of all these promotional offers when they apply, we are ultimately saving the most money! Many times we can double or triple dips on savings without even much effort. Below are the promotional programs offered at ShopRite and CVS, which I try to make use of as much as possible!
ShopRite Promotional Programs:
- ShopRite Price Plus Savings Card: Instant cash discounts on hundreds of items throughout the store.
- ShopRite Family Rewards: ShopRite Family is a program designed to reward family shoppers. Purchase qualifying brand products, earn points, and redeem points each quarter for items in the ShopRite e-store or money off your next bill, up to $10.00 off!
- ShopRite Baby Bucks Program: For every $100.00 you spend on baby items, you’ll receive $10.00 off your next shopping order of $50.00 or more!
- ShopRite Electronic Coupons: Add exclusive savings directly to your Price Plus Card.
CVS Promotional Programs:
- CVS ExtraCare Bucks: Issued whenever you purchase a qualifying product. Rewards print on your register receipt once the qualifying purchase has been made.
- CVS Beauty Club: Earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards when you spend $50 on qualifying beauty product(s).
- Quarterly ExtraCare Rewards: Issued 4 times per year, for 2% back on everyday purchases and $1 for every 2 prescriptions filled.
- ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes: Part of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, Earn double ExtraBucks Rewards on 100+ diabetes-related products.
- Green Bag Tag: Your $1 ExtraBucks Reward will be Issued after your 4th visit with your Green Bag Tag.
Now it’s your turn! What “hidden” promotional programs does your favorite store offer that we should be taking advantage of?
Do you have an idea for an Extreme Couponing tip you’d like to see addressed? Leave your ideas in the comments!