Recipes Using Sour Cream
Is your Sour Cream stock pile building up? With all this FREE Sour Cream that is available right now I beat you are wondering what to do with all this Sour Cream. I sure am!
I rounded up some tried and true recipes using sour cream from sites like Kraft and Friendship. There are recipes for side dishes, entrees, dessert, appetizers and more. So many to choose from and with the holidays right around the corner, it’s a big baking and cooking time.
Here are some of my favorites:
Hmm, just realized I’m going for all the desserts. 😉
Did you know…
- You can add a cup of Sour Cream into cake batters to make them moist and fluffy
- You can substitue Sour Cream in place of Mayo or cream cheese in casseroles and desserts
- Whisk in a dab of sour cream to homemade vinaigrette dressing to give it a creamy texture
- Add a spoonful of sour cream to scrambled eggs to make them nice and creamy
- Mix sour cream with hot sauce to put on tacos, burgers or nachos.
- A dab of sour cream whisked into a homemade vinaigrette
- Mix 4 parts sour cream with 1 part sugar to make a delicious fruit dip
Have any other recipes or ways you use sour cream? Share them with us below!