Keeping a kitchen neat and clean can be hard work, but it’s how you keep it organized that will avoid the messiness. Your kitchen is the vocal area in your home where your friends and family gather to eat and chat. So keeping it in order is essential for entertaining and for yourself. Here are my top 10 clever kitchen organizing tips. It’s a must-read if you’re looking to give your kitchen an organizational boost. It certainly inspired me and I hope it will do the same for you!
1. Laundry Bags – by: Jewelpie – You would think why laundry bags they are for the laundry, but they are a great way to store veggies. They ventilate well and they are see-through material, which means you’ll know when your supply are running low.
2. Re purposed Magazine Rack – by: Listotic – What a great idea! These metal magazine racks fit long boxes such as cling and foil wrap. Attach one to the inside of a kitchen cupboard door to keep them hidden but easily accessible.
3. Coffee Nook Hooks – by: A Farmhouse Reborn – If you have a cute small space in your kitchen this is a great way to display and keep your coffee cups. It makes for a great conversation piece. Such a neat idea that I may steal.
4. Stack able Fruit Crates – by: the wood grain cottage – Wow! this cost only a total of $30! Not bad for staying in a reasonable budget. If you are handy or have a handy hubby then this is a great project and a cute way to display your fruit.
5. The little rack that could – by: cookies, crafts, and chaos – This item brings me back when everyone owned a magazine rack. Now with new technology you don’t see them much around anymore except for maybe thrift stores. I never would of thought to put my baking dishes in one of these! Clever and easy peasy!
6. Safe Kitchen Knife Storage – by: Another Bright Idea – Love this tip-torial! This is a awesome way to save money to store your sharp knives.
7. Family Menu Board – by: All Parenting – Buying grocery is easy peasy, but figuring out what to make with all my purchases can sometimes be a headache. Here is a simple way to display your weekly menu for your family. That way you and your family are prepared to know what’s for dinner during the week.
8. Tension Rod for Kitchen cleaning supplies – by: a thousand words – Sometimes underneath the kitchen sink can get messy. Here is a great way to store your glass cleaning spray, and various other spray bottles. Just put a tension rod and hang them! So simple and it will keep your cleaning supplies tidy and organized.
9. Kitchen Utensil Holder – by: Home on the Range – This is the cutiest and creative way to hold your utensils. Take the head of an old/antique rake, hang it on the wall, and bam!
10. Fridge mats from vinyl placemats – by: hometalk – Make cleaning your fridge a little easier. These fridge mats will give your refrigerator character and could help navigate your items easier. Plus, the placemats are only $2 each at Target!