BJ’s Wholesale Coupon Policy
View & Print the BJ’s Wholesale Coupon Policy
Can I use coupons?
Absolutely! BJ’s accepts all manufacturers’ coupons — including the ones that come in your Sunday newspaper — giving you additional savings on top of our everyday low prices. Plus, we offer BJ’s Members-only coupons throughout the year. After all, saving you money is what BJ’s is all about.
You can get your exclusive BJ’s coupons:
- Online. Members, you can access and print in-Club coupons once you register with an online account on BJs.com. Register by clicking on “Sign In/Register” at the top of any BJs.com page.
- In BJ’s Journal, a BJ’s Member magazine
- Through special-offer mailings
- In BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers
- Via email. If you are registered on BJs.com, you can sign in to your online account and select “Email Options” to subscribe to BJ’s emails and receive weekly updates on BJs.com Instant Coupons.
What are the guidelines for using more than one coupon?
When purchasing a multi-pack of “individual for sale” packaged items, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, Members can combine one BJ’s-issued coupon with manufacturers’ coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.
Examples of a multi-pack:
- Three-pack of toothpaste
- Two-pack of salad dressing
- Three-pack of taco kits
Examples of products that are NOT multi-packs:
- Box of cereal containing two bags (the bags cannot be sold individually)
- Case of water
- Case of soda
- Case of motor oil
Members may also use one BJ’s coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on a single item.
In terms of manufacturers’ coupons that are “buy one, get one free,” we will honor the coupon for items in stock as long as our price does not exceed the maximum value stated on the coupon. If the manufacturer’s coupon does not state the maximum value, we cannot honor the coupon.
We cannot accept multiple BJ’s-issued coupons on a product.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with BJ’s Wholesale. The policy stated on the BJ’s Wholesale official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when BJ’s Wholesale has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.