View & Print the Target Coupon Policy
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
- No more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon (mobile coupons are Target coupons), and one Cartwheel℠ offer can be combined per item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit use of any coupon.
- All valid coupons must be presented to cashier during checkout.
- Item purchased must match coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds value of item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We can’t give cash back if face value of coupon is greater than purchase value of item.
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by guest at full value of item.
- Returns of items purchased using manufacturer coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
- Target coupons aren’t refundable.
- If a coupon is redeemable in stores, there will be a barcode on it.
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:
•We gladly accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.
•We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
How Can I Tell If Target Will Accept My Coupon?
- Manufacturer coupons can be accepted at the register even if they don’t clearly indicate who the manufacturer is, or if they indicate the name of another retailer.
- If a coupon states “Manufacturer Coupon,” it’s redeemable anywhere (including Target), even if the coupon states, “Redeemable at Kroger, Cub, etc.” (or any other retailer).
- Manufacturer coupons that are found on the Internet and printed are accepted.
- Target doesn’t accept manufacturer “rebate” coupons.
- Guests can receive Target Mobile Coupons by signing up for Text Alerts at Target.com/mobile or by texting COUPONS to 827-438 (TARGET).
- Message and data rates may apply. See site for full details.
- To redeem, simply show your coupon barcode to the cashier. With one simple scan, all applicable coupons are applied.
What restrictions apply to my Buy One, Get One free (BOGO) coupon?
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed toward the purchase price of the first item.
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
- If a manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
- Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers or coupons for products not carried at Target.
- Some items may not be available at all stores.
- We don’t accept expired coupons.
- We don’t accept Canadian coupons in our U.S. stores.
- We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons.
- We don’t accept counterfeit coupons.
If you are new to couponing, check out the How To Use Coupons Beginners Section.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Target. The policy stated on the Target official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Target has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.