Weis Coupon Policy
Print the Weis Coupon Policy :
- Weis Markets offers Double Coupons in select locations to our customers, amount doubled varies by store.
- Weis Markets will double up to four (4) of the same coupon.
- Weis Markets does not allow a customer to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon against a single item in a single transaction.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and not appear distorted, blurry or altered.
- Only four (4) coupons will be accepted on four (4) of the same product per household per day.
- Weis Markets will not accept internet coupons for “Free items” or in which the value exceeds $10.
- Coupons hold no cash value; therefore all negative balances must be adjusted.
- Weis reserves the right to limit quantities.
Q: Can I use an eCoupon and a paper coupon for the same item?
A: No. We do not allow stacking of an eCoupon and a paper coupon. We will honor the higher discount of the two.
Q: How many times can a coupon be used?
A: The number of times a coupon can be used is up to the manufacturer, but most coupons can be used only once.
Please note: Living Rich With Coupons is not associated with Weis. The policy stated on the Weis official page is the correct and current policy and should be followed. This page is for information purposes only and while we try to keep it as update to date as possible, there are times when Weis has made small changes to the policy that we have not adjusted here.