Whole Foods Coupon Policy
Print your Whole Foods Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction