Best Kale Recipes
The best way to save money is to cook what’s in season. Choosing vegetables during their in season time is a lot less expensive and saves a tons of money. Also, the best way to save a ton of money on vegetables is to grow it yourself. Kale is one of the easiest vegetables to grow.
1. Kale Chips
One of the most popular ways to cook Kale from your garden. And the easiest. Get the recipe.
2. Spicy Kale & Quinoa Black Bean Salad
Black Beans, Kale & Quinoa! Vegan, Gluten Free and Oil Free. Get the recipe.
3. Kale & Feta One Pot Pasta
Seriously it’s made in one pot. How easy can you get. Love! Get the recipe.
4. Sweet Potato, Kale & Shrimp Skillet
Shrimp, Sweet potatoes and Kale…oh my. Get the recipe.
5. Roasted Garlic Kale Hummus
Garlic and Kale Hummus? Why yes please. Get the recipe.
6. Roasted Garlic Kale
Garlic & Kale. Seem to go together in the most delicious way. Get the recipe.
7. Italian Sausage & Kale Baked Ziti
If there was one Kale Recipe you wanted to try, this would be it. So so good. Get the recipe.
8. Kale Salad with Warm Cranberry Vinaigrette
This is a keeper for sure. Get the recipe.
9. Garlic, Kale & Bacon Pizza
It has bacon on it. What more can we say! Get the recipe.
10. Corn, Potato & Kale Chowder
Hmm, warm up a chilly night. Get the recipe.