Now that I’m pregnant with baby number 2 I feel like I have a good idea of what the easiest way to make a baby registry is AND what to put on it!
With Mia I used BabyList and I couldn’t be happier with how easy it was to use! It’s so good that I’m making a smaller register for baby boy on BabyList too! I’m using this registry to remind Bobby & I what we need and if anyone generously wants to buy us anything for Baby #2 we can send them this list and they can choose!
Why I Loved Using BabyList Registry & Why I’ll use It Again!
It is the best universal gift registry for expecting parents! Why, you might ask?
Here are some of my top reasons:
- Add Items to your list from ANY STORE – once you add an item from one store BabyList will list other store options and prices so your friends and family have a choice on where they’d like to buy your gift
- Gives you suggestions on what to add to your registry
- You can search the web in baby list for an item and once you get to the item you want there is an Add to BabyList button on the bottom of the screen
- You can mark certain Items as MUST HAVE – to let people know that is important to you
- You can separate the items by category
- You can make your registry private or public
- If you have an expensive item on your registry your friends and family can do a Group Gift on Baby List if they want!
My Favorite feature has to be that I don’t have to make a list at Buy Buy Baby, Target, Amazon etc. It is all in one place with Baby List!
BabyList Only Products
BabyList has some cool boxes and promos taht are special to their site! One of the more popular ones is their Bottle Box. This box comes with 5 baby bottles from nanobébé, Comotomo, NUK, Dr. Brown’s and Herobility for $29.95. This is cool because some babies don’t’ take to certain bottles – it gives you a chances to see what your baby likes!
OFFER: You can get $10 off a Babylist Box through 1/21/22!
They also have a Pacifier Box, Swaddle Box, Sippy Cup Box, Teether Box, a Diaper Box and more!
There are also Diaper Fund and cash fund options to add to your registry if that is interesting to you!
You can also buy a lot of regular name brand stuff through Baby List.
I love that you can get advice on certain topics if you want from BabyList too! Everything from BabyShower to Birth to toddler age stuff! There are a ton of articles that will be totally helpful and there for you if you need them to be!
I wanted to give you a list of some of my essentials for a registry. This is not including the OBVIOUS essentials like a crib, high chair, bibs, diapers etc – but things I ended up LOVING and using and not being able to live without!
Portable Bouncer – There are so many price points for these and so many options!
Ubbi Diaper Pail – You don’t want your house to smell
Baby Bath Tub – life will be easier – I promise
Sit Up Seat – I used this thing ALL THE TIME.
Aden Aneis Blankets- I used these for everything
I can’t say enough good things about Baby List! You can Sign up for FREE and see if you like it – create a list for yourself first to see how easy it is!