How to Use Coupons at King Kullen
King Kullen operates over 42 stores offering Long Island (NY) families top quality groceries for over 80 years!
Use Upromise Card at King Kullen
King Kullen does not have a loyalty card but instead allows you to register a Upromise Card and use that as you would a store loyalty card. You can get your Upromise Keytag in store by visiting the customer service counter.
Doubles Dollar Coupons
King Kullen allows $1 Coupons to double which makes for some great deals. Here are the details:
- A maximum of five  $1.00 off coupons per customer/per 24 hour period will be doubled.
- Maximum of two of any identical $1.00 coupons will be doubled.
- The first five  $1.00 off coupons scanned will double and the remaining $1.00 off coupons will be credited at face value.
Tips on using the match ups
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $1.00 and under are doubled in these match ups.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
eCoupons available at King Kullen:
- Saving Star eCoupons – Sign up your Upromise with SavingStar. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at Stop & Shop, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons