How to Use Coupons at Kroger
Kroger operates over 2400 stores in 31 states.
Use your Kroger Plus Card every time you shop and save on your favorite items. You can sign up at your local Kroger Customer Service Counter.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
Kroger Fuel Rewards
The Kroger fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1 off per gallon on fuel purchases at Kroger and 10¢ per gallon at participating Shell Stations. You may redeem 100 fuel points at participating Shell Stations for a 10¢ per gallon savings. And you may redeem up to 1,000 fuel points in a single fill-up at Kroger for up to $1 off per gallon. For each increment of 100 fuel points redeemed at Kroger, 10¢ per gallon will be awarded. Program discount is good for one purchase of fuel, up to 35 gallons. Credit and debit card fraud prevention policies may limit transaction at the dispenser. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- 100 fuel points = 10¢ per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at participating Shell Stations.
- 100 fuel points = 10¢ per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
- 200 fuel points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
- 1,000 fuel points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
Tips on using the match ups
- BOGO Sale: Kroger allows you to use (2) manufacturer coupons on a store BOGO sale.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
eCoupons available at Kroger:
- Saving Star eCoupons – Sign up your Kroger Plus Card with SavingStar. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at Kroger, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the LRWC Beginners Section