How to Use Coupons at Safeway
There are now over 1,600 Safeway stores across the US and Canada.
You can register for a Safeway Club Card at your local Safeway store. Use your club card to take advantage of sale prices, eCoupons, fuel discounts, and Just4U.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
Safeway Fuel Rewards
Use up to $1 per gallon in Rewards at Safeway gas stations and participating Exxon or Mobil locations.
- Every 100 points gets you 10¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station or a participating Exxon or Mobil location.
- Every 200 points gets you 20¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station or a participating Exxon or Mobil location.
- Every 500 points gets you 50¢ per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station or a participating Exxon or Mobil location.
- Every 1000 points gets you $1 per gallon in Rewards for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station or a participating Exxon or Mobil location.
Yourbucks offers or Catalina Deals are a great way to save money at Safeway. Catalina Deals are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
Visit the Coupon Network Yourbucks Site for even more deals available. There are more shown on this site however it’s still not all that are available. You can check the Catalina Deals tab above to see an up-to-date list of all known catalina offers. Also, keep your eye out for announcements that will print at the register for upcoming offers as well as hang tags at the store.
Tips on using the match ups
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $.50 and under are doubled in these match ups.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
eCoupons available at Safeway:
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the LRWC Beginners Section