Pretty Easy Mother’s Day Gift Between 5/4 – 5/10, Amazon Prime members can grab a Sourced for Good 15-stem single-color bunch of tulips for $9.99 at Whole Foods! This is while supplies last, both in-store and through delivery on Amazon Prime. Grab some Tulips for mom today! Add these flowers to a DIY Mother’s Day… Read More
View & Print the Whole Foods Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.
Whole Foods Coupons
To view the Whole Foods Coupons on a mobile device you can head over here:
- Whole Foods Coupon Match Ups here
- Latest Whole Foods Deals here
- Whole Foods Coupon Policy
- Ways to Save at Whole Foods
Check out these other great savings tools:
Grocery Price Comparison – Check for the best prices on products you are shopping for.
Printable Coupons – Find out where to best all the best grocery coupons plus FAQ about printing coupons
Beginners Guide to Couponing – learn how to save money on groceries using coupons.
Image Credit: Whole Foods Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by Whole Foods