Winter Recipes remind me of being cozy and warm with soups, heavier dishes and yummy desserts.
December is a great month to cook with Pears, Avocados, Kale and much more. Check out the full list of Produce is Season for December.
We found a bunch of delicious recipes using produce that is in season for December! Take a look!
1. Cauliflower Fried Rice
This is popular right now AND a lot less carbs!
2. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
If you haven’t tried them. You’re missing out.
3. Grilled Salmon with Avacado Salsa
I admit it. I LOVE avocado. This is the perfect recipe for me.
4. Broiled Grapefruit with Honey & Brown Sugar
Different, but sounds interesting and delicious!
5. Grapefruit Avocado Salad
I’ve never seen a recipe like this one!
6. Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet
My mouth is watering. I can’t wait to make this one!
7. Garlic Mushroom Bok Choy
A yummy side dish to try!
8. Perfect Potato Soup
Mmm I can taste the warm soup now!
9. Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
10. Sausage Potato Spinach Soup
11. Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
12. Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
A healthy option for ya.
13. Mashed Turnips with Bacon & Chives
Bet these will be a hit!
14. Pear Almond Steel Cut Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast for dinner!
15. Kale & Quinoa Minestrone
Make this for the week! Delicious and easy!
16. Skinny Broccoli Salad
17. Lemon Muddy Buddies
18.Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
19. Prosciutto Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates
Perfect appetizer for a holiday party! YUM!
20. Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
Pretty and Yummy!
Check out the Guide to Grocery Sales Cycles for Month of December.