Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes
For those of you that have been making cookies to exchange every Christmas, I’m sure you have some of your tried and true favorites. For those that are just starting this tradition, we’ve put together a huge list of Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes for you to add to your list.
1. Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
Look at that icing! Make them from here!
2. Gooey Butter Cake Cookies
Um, YUM! Try these out! Get the Recipe here.
3. Red Velvet Oreos
I’ve never tasted such a thing! This is going on my cookie making list! Get the recipe!
4. Chocolate Pecan Coconut Cookies
Only 4 ingredients and delicious! Get the recipe!
5. I Want to Marry you Cookies
You might want to marry these cookies when you’re done with them ;). Get the recipe here!
6. Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies
These aren’t your typical Snowballs. Make them here!
7. Peppermint Sugar Cookies
Check these out. It’s a candy cane on a cookie 🙂 Get the recipe here.
8. Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Cookies
What?! I hope this tastes as good as it sounds! Make them here!
9. Disneylands Snickerdoodle Cookies
Straight out of Disneyland! Get the recipe
10. White Chocolate Ginger Cookies
So cute and festive! Make them here!
11. Snowman Cookies
The kids will love these! Get the recipe!
12. Healthy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Healthy? Why not! Make them here.
13. Puppy Chow Cookies
Puppy Chow is a favorite over here! Why not try the cookie version! Get the recipe!
14. Melt in your Mouth Eggnog Cookies
The icing on these looks AMAZING. Get the Recipe.
15. Chocolate Kiss Powder Puff Cookies
I love getting a kiss in a cookie