How to Use Coupons at CVS
Table of Contents:
- Sign up for Extra Care Card
- How to use CVS Coupons
- Other Ways to Save at CVS
- Tips on Using the Match Ups
- Rebate App Savings
- How to Get Starting Couponing
1. Sign Up for an Extra Care Card
Register for a CVS ExtraCare Card Here are the benefits of having an ExtraCare Card:
- Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued 4 times per year on Jan. 1, April 1, July 1, and Oct. 1 for 2% back on everyday purchases. To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt. Includes ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes Rewards.
- Weekly Ad ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued whenever you purchase a qualifying product. Rewards print on your register receipt once the qualifying purchase has been made. These can be used on your next purchase.
- ExtraCare Beauty Club: Earn $3 in ExtraBucks Rewards for every $30 you spend on qualifying beauty products. Purchases track on your ExtraCare account. Your $3 Beauty Bucks will usually be issued within 2 days after you spend $30 on qualifying beauty products. To redeem, print it at the ExtraCare Coupon Center in store, load them directly to your ExtraCare card, OR it will print on your next register receipt. Register for the CVS Beauty Club here.
- ExtraCare Birthday Rewards: Make sure to add your birthday to your ExtraCare account to score a FREE Gift in your birthday month. In the past, it used to be a $3 ExtraBucks Reward added to your account. More recently we are seeing things like a FREE Poparazzi Nail Polish or other beauty item! Happy Birthday!
- CarePass program: Become a CVS CarePass Member and receive a $10 ExtraBucks Reward each month! Enjoy FREE shipping from CVS.com on many items, FREE prescription delivery, 24/7 pharmacist help line and 20% off CVS Health brands!
- ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards: Fill 10 prescriptions, earn $5 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards. Earn on immunizations, CVS.com activities and more.
2. CVS Coupons
- Scan your ExtraCare Card at the CVS Coupon Center for the latest CVS Coupons. Keep scanning that card until the message on the screen reads “No More Coupons Available”. You will be surprised at how many come out!
- Load Coupons to your card: Link your ExtraCare card to a CVS.com account for access 24/7 to your savings & rewards.
You can send to card, print coupons, see your balances and much more.
- Sign up for ExtraCare emails for extra savings, rewards and a whole lot more!
- Stack CVS Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons: You can stack manufacturer coupons with CVS Coupons for even more savings.
- Receive Coupons via Text from CVS!
Text EXTRA to 397473.
Then follow the prompts from the text to enable texts.
You should start receiving texts in a few weeks.
- CVS Pharmacy coupon policy: Check here for the offical rules of couponing at CVS!
3. Other Ways to Save at CVS
- If the product is not in stock, be sure to get a raincheck. CVS has a great raincheck policy. If the product is part of an ExtraCare Promotion, the raincheck will include that so you can still take advantage of the promotion at a later date.
- ExtraBucks Rewards that are earned and print out on your receipt can be used immediately on another purchase. There is no waiting period!
4. Tips on using the match ups
Using the Living Rich With Coupons CVS Match Ups save you tons of time. All the work is already done for you.
First be sure to Sign up for a FREE LRWC Plus account. When you sign up for a LRWC Plus account, you can save multiple shopping lists making it even easier for you to stay organized. Watch Cindy explain how the LRWC Plus accounts work
Our posting schedule for CVS is as follows:
- Tuesday: Preview Deals are posted
- Wednesday: Top 5 Deals for the week are posted based on reader choices
- Saturday: Complete Match Ups are ready
Some things to keep in mind when reading the match ups:
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. As many coupons that we are aware of from all regions are shown in the match ups.
5. Rebate App Savings
Besides coupons and digital coupons, there are also rebate apps that can save you even more. Here are some of the apps available for CVS:
Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
Checkout51 is another rebate app. You make a purchase of any of the products from the list of current offers, upload your receipt to the app and receive money back into your Checkout51 account.
Fetch – Rewards app on your phone!
- Once you are registered you will have to set up your store loyalty cards.
- Select the eCoupons you like and link them to your store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout (note: The total on your receipt does not change at checkout and the savings are not printed on the receipt).
- Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! They’ll e-mail you when your savings post.
6. New to Couponing?
We have four sections below to help you get started using coupons and saving money on your groceries. Click the links below to bring you to the section you are interested in reading about.
Table of Contents:
Stay connected with like minded couponers: